Chiropractic Associate Overview
Methylation/Epigenetics – Functional Medicine – Applied Kinesiology
Associate Doctor Position
Dear Future Team Member,
Chiropractic and natural medicine is needed now more than ever. In this age of chronic disease filled with toxins, stress, and malnutrition, we must do everything we can to improve our patients’ lives – physically, chemically, emotionally and even epigenetically. Fortunately, we have taken that philosophy and ran with it creating phenomenal practice growth in its wake. Due to our advanced functional medicine and methylation-related protocols, our clinic has quickly become an international destination for the most advanced healthcare available today. We have been blessed by success but now we need your help.
Before we go any further I want to make sure you are aware of who and what my practice represents. First, I founded Red Mountain Natural Medicine in 2011 as a chiropractic and natural medicine clinic in beautiful Boise, Idaho. We built our 100% cash practice from scratch and within 12 months created a full, thriving practice focusing on functional medicine, metabolic detoxification, chiropractic and applied kinesiology. Our business has only exploded from there as my methylation research project BeyondMTHFR has gained international attention.
Through our physical office in Boise, we have been able to touch the lives of thousands of patients both in person and via the tele-medicine model. As an opinion leader in the emerging field of epigenetics and methylation, I attract patients from all over the world on a daily basis. My work in methylation and functional medicine has proven to me that natural medicine is the way of the future. In our short history we have grown exponentially and have exceeded the capacity of our practitioners, which is why we need a bigger team. If your vision of optimum healthcare includes treating methylation imbalances, epigenetics, diet, lifestyle, hormones and digestion – in addition to structural and neurological concerns – then this opportunity is for you.
I have built a world-class practice, now I need a team to help me take care of even more people. There is no shortage of people who need our help; and there is no opportunity like this anywhere else!
Yours in Health,
Andrew Rostenberg, DC
Looking for a Chiropractor excited to serve patients using the following set of tools:
- Chiropractic adjustments – diversified, activator and drop piece adjusting diagnosed with Applied Kinesiology principals
- Applied Kinesiology – manual muscle testing, applied kinesiology examination procedures, neurolymphatics, cranials, pelvis, etc.
- Functional Medicine – laboratory analysis of blood, urine, saliva, stool, and genetic information; perform in-office Bioterrain urine and salive testing
- Lifestyle Medicine – able to interview patients in-depth for their history, symptoms, sleep, digestion, hormones, previous diagnoses, etc.
- Epigenentics and Methylation – understanding of the fundamentals of methylation and related genetic pathways, including neurotransmitters, phase 1, phase 2, homocysteine, etc.
- Phone Consultations – willingness to work with patients via phone or skype applying the functional medicine/lifestyle/epigenetic concepts to their case and communicating via email.
Interested? Great!…now to begin the process of joining Dr. Rostenberg and the Red Mountain team, please follow the directions below:
- Using the media of your choice (letter, video, etc.) tell us who you are and why you would be the ideal person to work with Dr. Rostenberg to help change people’s lives using the latest functional medicine, applied kinesiology, methylation and epigenetic research.
Please send an email to email@example.com to begin to process of changing your life and living the practice of your dreams.